Red Sea PADI diving courses and training with our
Preferred PADI 5 STAR DIVE RESORT
Divers United is a five STAR DIVE RESORT owned and managed by British husband and wife team, Alun and Moyra Evans and has experienced PADI professionals to conduct a wide range of PADI Courses.
The Courses take place in Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and are run with small classes so that each student gets the attention they need from the instructor.
The Prices for the courses below, are based on paying and booking with Elite Diving in the UK.
Summary of Course
- PADI Discover Scuba (1/2 day) £50
- PADI Scuba Diver (2/3 days) £120
- PADI Open Water upgrade (2 days) £90
- PADI Open Water Course (4/5 days) £180
- PADI Express Open Water Diver (3 Days) £180 (e.Learning pack needed)
(e.Learning pack paid on line to PADI at 130 US$ approx £82 which is a home study on line tutorial with perpetually updated manual)
- PADI Open Water Referral (2 days) £120
- PADI Advanced Open Water (2 days) £140
- Emergency First Response First Aid Course (1 day) £90
- PADI Rescue Diver (3 days) £180
- PADI Divemaster. 2 weeks £450 (advised to enroll on Divemaster e.Learning programme before commencing to have more time at resort for the practical elements.
- PADI Divemaster. 4 weeks £650. (free additional 4 weeks to gain hands on valuable experience of Divemaster roll and practice your newly gained skills)
- PADI EAN (Nitrox) £100
- SCUBA Review. (Recommended if not dived for over one year) £75
Full equipment is supplied for all courses free of charge apart from Divemaster.
You will need to buy a relevant PADI course manual for each course, ranging from £15 to £30 each unless you have enrolled on an e.Learning course where your manual will be retrievable on line and updated perpetually.
You will also need a PADI certificate which you buy at resort when completing your course with Divers United for 30 euro (approx £28).
For prices on speciality courses please contact email@example.com
Click here for information about PADI Courses >